Easily print full resolution marine charts in a handy booklet format using normal printer!
It does this by creating tiles in the same way as map books do for street maps.
A section of each chart is printed to a separate page with references to adjoining sections.
At the start of the booklet an index of the full chart is printed along with the page numbers of the tiles.
It reads all NOAA BSB format charts.
There are a number of times when a chart book is handy:
- Your boat is too small to conveniently unfold a full sized chart.
- You have electronic charts but don't want your laptop to get wet.
- You want to keep all your charts in one easy to reference book.
- You have electronic charts but don't have a full size plotter to print them out to scale.
- You like to write on your charts and don't want to ruin your full sized charts.
- The software that came with your electronic charts sucks.
- General route planning and daydreaming.
Chartbook Maker is a free trial software application from the Editors subcategory, part of the Graphic Apps category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2000-05-31. The program can be installed on Win 3.1x, Win95, Win98, WinME, WinXP, WinNT 3.x, WinNT 4.x, Windows2000, Windows2003, WinVista, Win7 x32.
Chartbook Maker (version 1.7.0) has a file size of 2.14 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 321 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.